What we do
Workplace Health, Safety and Environment Training
At WHSE Consulting, we provide practical on-site training.
Don’t sit around waiting for the next available training session with a standard course provider. We’ll train in the comfort of your office, using your site as a practical example.
- WHSE training is mandatory in many industries.
- Shows commitment to ensuring the health and safety of your staff.
- Valuable evidence in the event of an injury investigation.
- Helps staff avoid accidents and react effectively in an emergency.
WHSE Consulting can develop and perform ongoing or ad-hoc training sessions, specific to your organisation’s needs.
Learn to apply the principles of risk management to help supervisors and managers satisfy their legal requirement of “reasonable care” under the WHS Act.
These courses provide a nationally recognised certificate:
- Asbestos Awareness (mandatory for all ACT construction workers, even those travelling from interstate for casual work)
- Work Safely at Heights
- Confined Spaces
Minimum group number
(Please note we do run training for smaller groups, at a slightly higher rate)
Time frame for accredited training
Within one week
(Depending on availability of all parties)