Your WHSE Experts
- Not sure where to start with workplace safety?
- Don’t know how to meet WHS regulations?
- Preparing to work on a government project?
- Need to train staff quickly and efficiently?
We can help.
At WHSE Consulting, we pride ourselves on being workplace health and safety experts – so you don’t have to be.
We offer practical WHS solutions, with a focus on building long term relationships with clients to ensure their WHS obligations and needs are always met.
From managing workplace safety with effective WHS plans, to custom in-house training for employees, WHSE Consulting is the only call you need to make for workplace health and safety.
Directors Steven Hart and Vaughne Ingles boast 30+ combined years of experience in workplace health and safety.
Both hold a significant number of qualifications and have extensive practical experience in a range of WHSE fields, including planning, investigation, training and consulting.
Having spent time working in Work Cover investigations, they also have a clear understanding of government WHS regulations, and what an auditor looks for when determining if these are being met.
Steven and Vaughne contract a number of field specialists to assist them in running WHSE Consulting, which ensures clients always have access to any WHS services they require.
Contact us for:
• Compliance: Develop and implement effective systems to ensure compliance, certification, employee safety, and protection against possible negligence claims.
• Incident management: When an incident occurs, it can be difficult to know what to do. Call us for post-incident assessments, evaluations of current systems and practical advice.
• Expertise: Know what we know. We can provide professional guidance on your specific situation, or offer expert industry knowledge.
• Training: Accredited or custom training at your own site, specific to your business.
For a practical, end to end solution for your work health and safety needs, contact WHSE Consulting on 0438 932 115.